London Centre for Leadership in Learning, Institute of Education
Describe briefly your background
I work as the E-learning Manager at the London Centre for Leadership in Learning (LCLL), Institute of Education (IOE). I facilitate the process of good teaching and learning using technology. This is realised in a number of ways. Including:
- Teaching as a consultant to clients
- One-to-one meetings with IOE academic colleagues
- Presentations to IOE academic colleagues
- Designing and disseminating teaching materials and content
- Designing and managing Virtual Learning Environment course areas
Why are you interested in joining Technology Enhanced Professional Learning Special Interest Group (TEPL)?
I saw a webinar which looked interesting. Thought I'd join the group.